Thursday 10 October 2013

Baked: Swiss Meringue Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins, Barista: Latte Art


Some of you guys who know me personally would have known by now that I bake once in a while. I baked these meringue banana chocolate chip muffins a few months back. I thought I should post it as well in case people need to see sample pictures. Mmmhmm. Need to get better packaging though since I usually sell cupcakes and cookies.


I know Baristas get low pay, well most F&B service jobs do. But I don't think I can explain the happiness or joy whenever I make coffee, for myself or for my customers. The temperature for this cappucino was great, but I forgot to polish the milk and pop the bubbles (opps! big mistake). Thankfully you can still see the Hello Kitty latte art I was trying to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment