Wednesday 13 November 2013

Baked: Alcoholic Mojito Cupcake


Still trying to perfect the recipe. First attempt. Good try though.
My brother was looking for more the next day (:




Most recipes only use the mint leaves for garnish, but I thought 'WHAT? these amazing fresh mint leaves not going to be used at all? what a waste...' So I plucked out about 4-5 mint leaves and the flavour was just nice when eaten. Not to strong. It was just a hint. 4 - 5 mint leaves chopped into the icing before being pipped. Really good!


Oh, and I finally went to D'Good Cafe today at Holland Village. I had their special earl-lavender tea latte. It's ironic how they use a calming flower with a black tea hahaha. But I thought it was really nice. Not amazeballs, but great. Get a cup and try one yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment