Tuesday 5 November 2013

Ate: Carpenter and Cook


I went to 21 Eng Kong Terrace to try Necessary Provision's coffee today but it was closed :(. So my brother and I drove to Carpenter and Cook instead since it was nearby.


I guess Carpenter and Cook was still in the 'halloween' spirit, don't you think?

The location is at 19 Lorong Kilat. I would also recommend Kim's Family Korean Restaurant nearby. It was a hit a few years back, but I think patronage have decreased because of the cafe-craze. There's also udders in this road. Probably one of the first few branch to open in Singapore. Go try the alcoholic ice cream flavours :) they are delish.


My brother said my Sakura Tea is similar to the one I ordered in France. And I agree! I love earl grey, english breakfast and chamomile. But I also like fruity teas... I've always liked Sakura tea! You should try some too. There's about 6 - 7 choices of teas available at Carpenter and Cook.


And this passion fruit tart was superb! I tried it because it was recommended by Lady Iron Chef in Singapore at his instagram. And I thought it was amazing. The burst of passionfruit flavor was awesome and refreshing. Although it is pretty small, and costs $6 I think it's still worth to try. Yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment