Sunday 5 January 2014

Ate: Symmetry

Long over-due brunch session at Symmetry. The cafe is such a hype that so many people know and are talking about it. I had the eggs benedict and a skinny green tea latte. 

Honestly, the eggs were cooked great (better than good, but not perfect because it was still quite runny and soft, and the egg yolk was just basically overflowing when you cut it open. however I think it could have been cooked a little more like the other egg bennys I had in other cafes)

But the mushrooms and bacon, oh my goodness. They were to die for. Totally recommend this place!


I know that the place is cafe by day and bar by night, but I wasn't entirely digging the ambience. I love clean, chic, modern and simple interior. Not so much of the dark-alley kind of feel. But really, the food was amazing. You can expect to spend about 30 - 40 sgd per person. 

Symmetry

9 Jalan Kubor Road
#01-01
Singapore 199206

No comments:

Post a Comment