Sunday 5 January 2014

Ate (again): Baker & Cook

I was at Baker & Cook again today.

To say I am disappointed would be an understatement.

I was at the Bukit Timah branch (as usual). I've been here several times, because I love their pies, salads, bread and fruit smoothies. 

However, they recently had some problems with the government bodies and now there is no more al fresco dining. Which is a total downer on a cozy rainy Sunday.

Furthermore, the service and food totally degraded. Why? No more friendly customer service, the food was not as nice anymore (less meat and stuffing, served cold!?) and the quantity was absolutely ridiculous. Not to mention I saw a staff put back some of the salad that dropped in the bar back into the serving bowl... Dude. 

Sigh


No comments:

Post a Comment